Equipment Management Forms



Capital Asset Information FormThis form is to be completed and attached to your Requisition in Aggie Enterprise when purchasing an item that meets the definition of a capital asset as well as items for a fabrication or add-on to an existing capital asset. 
Add Asset Request FormThis form is to be completed in AggieEQ to add non-purchased equipment to the University's equipment tracking system. Gifts from outside individuals and loans from outside companies/agencies are common uses of this document.
Retirement Request Form

This form is used to retire an asset that is not processed through AggieSurplus such as an asset being returned to a sponsor agency, transferred to another institution, or lost or stolen. 

Assets that will be sold or salvaged must be coordinated through a Service request with AggieSurplus.

Equipment Certification Form (PDF)This form is used to certify that a biennial physical inventory of capital equipment was performed by the department. *This form is not required if there are no capital assets.
Equipment Loan Agreement (PDF)Use this form to record a loan of capital equipment from an external lender.
Equipment Loan Agreement | Modification Form (PDF)Use this form to modify or prematurely terminate a loan of capital equipment from an external lender. Required for those that are ending before the date indicated on the prior Equipment Loan Agreement form. 
Fabrication Justification (PDF)Use this form when your department plans to build an equipment item with a value of $5,000 or more.
Authorization for Movement or Removal of University Property (PDF)The person moving equipment should have this form with them in case they are questioned.
New Custodial Code Request (Webform)Use this form to request a new custodial code.
Property Loss Report (PDF)Use this form to collect and submit detailed information about Property damage or loss. This form is for property owned by or in custody and control of the University.