Did you know that "Kuali" is a Malaysian term for a wok, a versatile cooking tool used for a variety of cooking styles?
Likewise, the Kuali Financial System (KFS) can be used to perform a variety of transactions, from Purchasing to Accounts Payable, Capital Asset Management to Labor Distribution. KFS is based upon the same financial system from which our previous system was created, and will take our financial processing into the future.
- Current KFS users can log in to the Kuali Financial System (KFS)
- Use your campus user ID and Kerberos passphrase to log in.
- Visit the Access Information page if you need to set up access.
- To log off from KFS, simply click the logout link, located in the upper right corner.
- In order to ensure that someone else does not access KFS with your credentials, be sure that you close out of ALL Internet windows.
Monday through Saturday
6 a.m.–7 p.m.
- KFS may be unavailable on Sundays due to scheduled maintenance.
- Contact the FIS Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can't find what you're looking for or need help.